Wednesday 21 November 2007

Silly season continues!

You should see our family calendar for the rest of this year!! Talk about crazy busy!! It's only 5 sleeps till Lachlan's 6th birthday (as he keeps reminding us, hee hee!) and I have got about a tonne of house cleaning and organising to do before then.

Things here have been good. Max and Blake seem to be finally getting over the horrible cold that was bothering them for so long. It was obviously just a cold because it is now settling but it lasted for weeks and we had them up at the GP after hours (at the hospital) three times just to make sure. They are still a little wheezy but thankfully not choking any more at night time and their nasty coughs seem to have calmed down.

They are such good little babes really! They never ask for anything - just lie there happy most of the time and only cry when they are ready for food or sleep! They are still not rolling at all but I don't think it will be too long now. They are also starting to pay a lot of attention to us when we eat in front of them so not too much longer and I think they might be ready to try solids too (I will try to wait till they are 6 months corrected but we'll see how we go!) We have an appointment next week at PMH to follow up on their development so it should be interesting to see what they say there (I bet they will wonder if we even brought the right babies with us, LOL!)

The other kids are going great too - all very excited about the end of year, christmas and birthdays! They are constantly talking about the presents they want (hmm, I think a little education on the meaning of christmas is required in this house, LOL!) and I know the big boys are aware that there are things hidden in my walk in robe as they tend to have a rather increased interest in that area of my bedroom - GRRR! I might have to tell them that santa will see if they snoop in the wardrobe and he will return all their presents to the north pole!!

well, I was going to post a bigger update but as usual I am being screamed at by a few kids so I'd better go! I will be back later to add some photos!

M.

No comments: