Sunday 29 April 2007

The nursery nears completion






Here are the latest photos taken of the babies room. We have almost finished decorating it - the only things left are a valance and side curtains for the window (If we can find the right material!!) We have ordered the pram, an Adventure Buggy "Everest twin" with a double toddler seat on top (should be leaving the factory in New Zealand on Monday) so we are looking forward to seeing that! I have washed all the cloth newborn nappies (photos to come! promise!!) and still have to wash all the baby clothes but otherwise I feel like I am slowly getting organised. It's an exciting time but I try not to let myself get too caught up in the whole "how will I manage" thoughts... I am going to have to try and take it one day at a time I think, :)

No comments: