Friday 4 May 2007

how much longer??

I am really starting to suffer with this pregnancy now. I am trying to keep a positive mindset but these last two days have been difficult! By the evening my belly is so sore and tight and I literally feel like I am about to split open. I am pretty sure that my abdominal muscles are seperating because the pain that I feel around my belly button can best be described as a tender sore spot that feels like it is tearing or pulling beneath the skin but it hurts from the outside - it's really weird!! I know it will all be worth it when I finally have these babies in my arms but for now I need to try and focus on the positives and cook these bubbas for another 10 weeks! I'll have to do another belly shot very soon too. I am 28 weeks tomorrow and Dan thinks that my belly is now larger than it was with Lachlan (my largest belly so far!!) Aaaah the joys!!

No comments: