Sunday 13 July 2008

It's another...........

GIRL!!!!!

Just a quick update as I am soooo tired and need to get to bed! I had my 'big' scan on Friday and we are so pleased to say that everything looks great at this point and we are adding another girl to our family :)

So much for school holiday fun! We have been struck down with bugs galore in this house and we all seem to be sharing them back and forth - GRRRR! I have had kids spewing and pooping all over the place and now tonight miss Neevie is not looking well at all, poor little poppet! She has had a fever all day (though panadol brings it down) but that is a different symptom to what we have all had all week so maybe she is brewing up something new for us all for the second week of holidays!! YIPPEE!!

The twins have their 12 month developmental appointment at PMH this Thursday so I am really hoping that they are all better before then because I really want to go and get that over with! I suspect that all will be well there but it will be great to hear it from the Drs!

Well, I'd best be off and get some rest. I will try and get Dan to take a belly shot of me soon - I guess it's about time now I have well and truly popped out!

M.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations on your little girl :) I hope you all get better soon.

Naomi said...

Congrats Marnie! Must be lovely to be adding another little girl :)

Hope you are all feeling better soon. I know I am .... school is back tomorrow here - YIPPEE!!

Maursie said...

Congrats Marnie - great to hear Niamh will have some girlie company.
Cheers
Maursie xoxo