Sunday 3 August 2008

rain rain go away....

I am soooo over winter! It seems we have been sick in this house for a few months solid now and I am so tired of it :( I wish winter would just go away and the kids would get rid of all the bugs and germs they are sharing so freely amongst each other!

The twins are still sick - it seems to have lasted the longest in them. Thankfully the gastro is long gone but they have pretty horrible colds at the moment and so as a result this last week was a shocker for sleep. Not too good when I am 23 weeks pregnant and starting to get uncomfortable as it is, and then my husband is getting up at 5am every day to go to work - working till at least 4.30pm and then on days like thursday he went back to work once the kids were in bed and came home at about 11.45pm. He has also gone into work for a few hours on both Saturday and Sunday mornings this weekend!! It seems like he is always working at the moment!! I shouldn't complain as I know he has to do it and it's all for us in the long run but man, I am tired!!

There are a few other things going on here at the moment but I will write about them when they are more set in concrete. We should be getting the new car in a few months time so that will be exciting and everyone is looking forward to our new baby girl joining our family.

It's both Dan's and my 30th Birthdays this year (Dan in July and me in August) so we are doing a combined birthday party/dinner next weekend for our families. I have a bit of work to do this week cleaning and preparing for that but am now looking forward to celebrating that (I didn't want to do anything initially but now am glad that we are doing a 'small' family event.) It's still going to be a big enough crowd with all our lot here, LOL!

Ok, well... kids are screaming and it's all falling apart here so I'd better go sort them out!

M.

No comments: