Monday 1 August 2011

NEXT - my new obsession!!


Ever since my friend Simone introduced me to the website for NEXT (a UK based clothing store) I have been in heaven!! I love ordering the kids clothes online and waiting for the postie to bring our goodies! I love the anticipation of waiting and the feeling when they finally arrive and you get to open up the parcels like it is christmas time!! It has been especially good because Next do free postage site wide so it works out to be pretty comparable to prices in Aus except in my opinion, a whole lot nicer than the clothes available for the kids here.

So far I have bought them everything from socks and undies to big winter jackets, dresses and tights, t-shirts and shoes!! Today when the postie arrived she bought with her a delivery that Cody has been waiting on for ages... He desperately wanted a pair of Red Converse Chuck Taylors and today they arrived..... He's going to be so happy when he gets home from school :)

5 comments:

Simone said...

Aww Marnieeeeee.... you named and shamed me! rofl

Marnie Horton said...

hahaha... no one knew you were 'THE Simone' till you posted a comment ;)

Marnie Horton said...

just an update... Cody was STOKED!! I had to pry them off him to get him in the shower tonight and he was peeved when I told him he couldn't wear them to school tomorrow but that he had to save them for the weekend to wear with his jeans! LOL!

Unknown said...

I love next! The kids clothes are ace, but the home ware is amazing! I am also obsessed and get so excited for my parcels! Xx

Unknown said...

I LOVE Chuck Taylors! So will he!