Thursday 10 January 2008

First Aid Course

Just a bit of a plug here for anyone that might be interested...

I am organising to run a child-specific first aid course from my house. It is something I have been meaning to get around to for a long time and I keep thinking "what if I don't and something bad happens..." so I have called a guy who runs these courses and temporarily booked one in.

It will be :

Wed 30th Aug and Wed 6th Feb from 7pm till 10pm
Cost: $60 per person (includes all notes and manuals)
it's called 'save a child' (not sure if I'm allowed to link to it?)

If anyone is interested in attending let me know! I need at least 8 people to run it so feel free to ask your friends, neighbours, family etc..

M.

1 comment:

Scrapsister said...

You can link to whatever you like on your own blog :) This is an awesome idea...I have kept my skills up to date and feel more empowered should anything ever go wrong. Well done! Looking forward to having you around the sewing boards :)
Kerryn