Tuesday 22 January 2008

Not much to report

we are all just plodding along here - enjoying the school holidays and not having to get organised early in the morning every day! Lachlan has been doing Vacswim swimming lessons at the Kwinana Req and seems to be enjoying it. It's a bit of a pain because his lesson is at 11.55 every day so that means we are spending the major part of the day out of the house (by the time I have dropped the babes at Mum's and then gone back to collect them, had lunch etc...) Niamh is missing out on her sleep during the day because of it and it is making for one very grumpy little girl!

I am feeling really motivated to do some sewing lately. I have been reading some fantastic blogs from my EB 'newbies sewing' group and I am inspired! I need to get the footplate of Nanna Yates' old Bernina fixed because it is playing up at the moment so I will see if Dad can have a look at it for me but in the meantime I have just 'inherited' Nanna W's old Singer from SIL Dana since she said she wasn't using it and didn't have a need for it. I am really pleased that I have this 'new' machine now because I never ended up with anything of Nan's after she passed away and for sentimental reasons if nothing else, I will cherish it! Hopefully I will get a chance over the next few days to figure out my next move and settle on a project to try.....watch this space, LOL!

I'd better go get off this computer and get some sleep now though, it is late and I had a major migraine type headache yesterday (which I am still feeling the after-effects from!) I don't want to find myself waking up with another one tomorrow!

Night all.

M.

No comments: