Thursday 10 April 2008

end of term one already!

I can't believe how fast the year is flying by! I never seem to get any spare time to get on here and update! Just as well no one reads it any more...ha ha ha! They'd all be bored to death waiting for news!

I have missed out on updating heaps of stuff lately. We went on our week away to Busselton with Mum and Dad and that passed far too quickly. The kids had a ball and although it was really just the same work in a different location for us adults - we all had a good time.

My bubbies are now well and truly crawling! They get around the house at amazing speed if you turn your back on them so it's good fun! They need to be locked in the playpen if I am going for a shower or to hang washing out etc.. otherwise I come back to find them in the toilet (or somewhere equally as gross!)

I really must start thinking about a first birthday party for the twins too.. I have no idea what I will do - most likely a BBQ in the backyard and cross my fingers that it doesn't rain or isn't too cold.

Lachlan signed up for football yesterday so he is very excited about that. He came home and tried his new footy shorts and socks on and can't wait for their first game (the second saturday of the school holidays).

Cody and Niamh are doing well at the moment too. Cody is loving kindy with a passion. He is such a social little kid and thrives on the environment at school (wish his big brother was the same!!) Niamh is happy pottering around the house playing 'titchens' and mums and dad's with her dollies! Too cute!

Marnie.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Marns,

I had a computer drama and lost all my email addresses, so can you email me so I can update you on me and my dramas !
Cheers
Jules