Monday 28 April 2008

Thankyou.... you know who you are :)

After sitting on my previous post for a few days I realise that it sounds a little harsh! (I've had a lot of people contacting me and asking if I am ok, oops!) I am fine, truely... I was just venting a pet peeve of mine. It's an ongoing thing I have a few issues with but I should add that by no means was it the response I received from everybody in our lives.

Thanks so much to all the wonderful family and friends that have responded to us in a supportive way. I know that the people who care about us have shown us nothing but love and support and shared in our excitement so for that I am thankful, and I really wasn't referring to you in my last post - honest!

Time to move on and ignore the morons! I've just been a bit grumpy because I feel so crappy all day every day at the moment and I am still trying to come to terms with our surprise bubba but I know I will get there and soon will feel a whole lot better, so I promise... positive thoughts from now on!

M.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Last time I was at your house I noticed someone was missing. Looks like they will be here before Christmas!

This will be a very special baby as it will have not only 5 older siblings who will love and adore him/her but the love of those of us around you all, who also have enough love in our lives for them too.

Love does not simply run out after two children, it is something can just seems to grow as a family grows.

Thanks for being a wonderful friend and we will have to book that lunch as soon as you feel up to it!
All my love to you, Dan and those gorgeous kids of yours!!
Love Jules

Emma said...

The girls in the July 07 Parents group were thrilled to hear! You're the 2nd we know of to be expecting the next one.

Kylie M said...

Hey Marnie

Don't get to see you these days as my life is such a rollercoaster.
But I do check out your blog and love to hear about all the exciting things that your little family is getting up to.

Congratulations to you all on baby no 6. I know it doesn't matter to you guys whether it's a boy or girl, but lets hope that you are graced with another gorgeous little girl.

It takes a very special people to be the parents of a large family and you are definately that.

Take Care and hope that everything goes smoothly for you.

Love Kylie

Unknown said...

Hi Marnie

I've never met you but you very graciously loaned me some bits while I was staying with your sister Kym all those years ago - nearly 4 years now!

From one mum of a BIG family to another - a hearty CONGRATULATIONS! ENJOY!!!!!!!
And please... like me... TRY to ignore the morons!

Babies are such a wonderful blessing! You are soo soo lucky!

Michelle