Tuesday 15 April 2008

Half way through week one of the holidays already!! Noooooooooooo!!! I really hate school days - it is so much easier for me to keep the kids home and not have to rush out of the house in a panic every morning. It's so much more stress free in the holidays.

Having said that though, I think the kids are getting cabin fever at the moment. I really must think of a few fun things to do with them over the holidays so they don't think they have done nothing. Lachlan and Cody would love to go to the movies so I might do that one day ( I think they would love Horton hears a who! )

Dana has been down from Kal this week so we have spent a fair bit of time with them. I went with her to her 19 week ultrasound today so I have officially seen our new little niece/nephew first!! So cute!! She/He was a real little wrigglepot though and the sonographer had all sorts of trouble getting good shots (hence the she/he issue, LOL!) Still, it all looks great so fingers crossed for another 20 weeks of uneventful pregnancy for them before the new little one joins us.

Tomorrow the termite man is coming at about 1.30 so we will need to leave the house then and stay away for about 4 hours... great!! I guess I will take the kids to mums and hide out there till it's safe to come back. It might be take away night tomorrow night then... I don't see me getting home at 6pm and then trying to figure out what to cook.

oh well... I guess i'd better get some sleep since it sounds like the troops are down for the night. Being a mum to five is great fun but it's damned tiring too!

M.

No comments: