Thursday 16 June 2011

A bit better today...

Thankyou to my gorgeous family members who were concerned about me.. I seriously didn't think anyone read this blog any more - oops! I have had a long phone conversation with my cousin (who is more like a sister to me) and I feel ok. I am not better but I am going to be ok so don't worry peeps ;) I promise I won't do anything stupid and I will struggle on until life gets easier... it has to one day soon..... right?? (LOL, I've kind of been saying that for four years now - one day it will come true!)

There are lots of issues in my life at the moment that I can't do anything to fix and I think that is the most frustrating part. Top that off with the stress I feel all the time and I am bound to have some down days... I'll be ok.

I am worried about the kids and I feel like I am not doing a good enough job with them but I am doing my best and will continue to do my best for them as long as I am their mum.. that's all I can do.

I'm a bit surprised by the emotional week I have had.. I really thought I had it all under control and I was on the up, but I guess it all just snuck up on me again... I will keep taking my medications and I promise that if I don't improve I will make another Dr appointment before it gets out of hand again ;)

Thanks again, I do know I have family that love and care for me.. I just feel like I am doing a two person (at least) job all alone and it's a bit tricky at times, once again... I'll be ok! xxx

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Good to hear Marnie (hugs)