Friday 6 July 2007

Almost at the finish line!




The next time I log in I could have the babies at home with me!! I have a thousand things to organise but I am very excited to report that the hospital has told us today that we can board there tomorrow night and the next night and then (all being well) bring the babies home on Monday!!

Aaaaarrrggghhhh! I have so much to organise here tonight because I will be out of the house early in the morning and won't be back for a few days - then I will be very very busy with two newborns to deal with!

Wish me luck!!

M.

PS - to those who know me IRL and might be interested in visiting to meet our little men, please note - we plan on doing a "meet Max and Blake" open day at our house about a week after we get them home. We will let you all know the date and times and we would love to see you there.

The first photo is Max, the second one Blake. Taken yesterday 5/7/07.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I have tears in my eyes. They are the most beautiful little babies I have ever seen !!! How cute and chubby are they now! Congrats mother hen, all your little chicks will be home to roost soon! I am all excited and goosepimply !

Just make sure all sick people keep away as there is a nasty flu out there and the health department has issued a warning for under 5's.

Kylie M said...

So happy for you Marnie. All your little family finally at home together. The boys look fantasic in the photo's, so warm and snug and cute!!!

As Julie said be careful of this flu that's going around very nasty for the little people's.

Maursie said...

WOOHOOO - how exciting for you Marnie.

I am so glad to hear they are finally coming home.

Hope everything goes well.

Cheers

MAursie xo