Tuesday 3 July 2007

It's all good

OK, I have to apologize for my last post. I was feeling very down and grumpy that night and had to stay away for a few days to recover but I report in today with some good news. Although we were expecting it to happen later in the week we got a phone call today at about lunch time from PMH saying that Max and Blake could be transferred this afternoon! We found out that the transfer was happening at 2.30pm and so we decided to go and meet them at St John of God, Murdoch when they arrived.

We spent the afternoon settling them into their new beds and giving them a feed before we came home to the other kids and relieved Grandma and Grandad! So all is good. The boys are one step closer to home and although I am still feeling pretty flat and miserable about it all I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and looking forward to the day we get to start our real (busy) family life.

M.

1 comment:

Kylie M said...

I'm really pleased that Max and Blake have made another step in their journey to coming home.

Marnie venting is good for the soul. Take Care and Yell if there is anything I can do.

Kylie