Monday 9 July 2007

a new chapter....


Just a really quick post as I should be sleeping while I can....

I am so pleased to announce that Max and Blake are home with us where they belong!! :D

I can't begin to say how happy I am to have them home and be a "real" mum to them. I love to see them snuggled up together in their own cot and know that I get to cuddle and kiss them whenever I want to! I don't so much love the way it takes an hour and a half to feed them both and settle them, leaving only an hour or so until I need to wake them and start all over again but it's a small price to pay for having two such beautiful little men at home with us! I think I will be reminded each and every time I look at them, what a miracle they truly are and how lucky we are to be blessed with them - with all of our beautiful children actually :)

Anyhow, enough soppy-ness. I really need to sleep!

M.

4 comments:

Kylie M said...

So wonderful to hear that your two gorgeous little men are home and that your little family can move on to this next chapter all together.

Congratulations and hope to see you soon.

Shazz said...

CONGRATS on getting your little men home marnie....how exciting for you all....and now the fun begins.
i'm sorry i haven't been leaving comments but for some reason blogger wasn't updating your site on my computer.
but all is well now and i look forward to watching your little men grow and thrive in your family surrounded by love xxoo

Steph's said...

Marnie, just so happy for you and your family. I have been reading your amazing journey as it unfolded and felt for you every step of the way. Good luck with 2 very special little men.
Steph

Lisa said...

What fantastic news that your boys are finally home. Welcome to the world of twinhood parenting. i am so glad that things have progressed well for the boys. We are still going with problems relating to prematurity (25wks) and Mitch is now 5 1/2 yrs old.
Ans I SOOOOOOOOO understand your frustrations about nurses "not listening to parents" wishes. esp the bath and feeding. . I had the same thing happen to me!!!!

Take care of yourself!!! Lisa