Friday 29 June 2007

Too good to be true.

Just a quick update.

The transfer to Murdoch didn't happen today :( Max is still having quite frequent desats (and Blake has had a few again today too) and although there seems to be no infection in either of them they still can't be transferred back while they are so unstable.

I am really feeling a bit flat about it :( I know it makes sense but i just wish that we weren't told that the transfer would happen, only to have it taken away from us again!

M.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Cheeky doctors getting your ( and everyone elses too) hopes up !!! Lets pray you get that transfer soon. I Hope you are holding up ok and my love to you all! Yell if I can assist in any way!

Ceci said...

Not surprising you are feeling flat, you would be on such a rollercoaster of emotion. Best of luck and I hope the twins will be thriving soon.